Job ID: 230
Main Facts: The Senior Software Engineer will be instrumental in developing enterprise application encryption products.
Located in San Jose, USA
Industry: Aviation & Aerospace
Technical skill 1: Key management, encryption
Required level: 3/3
Technical skill 2: Developing APIs and Software Development Kits (SDKs) libraries
Required level: 2/3
Technical skill 3: C, Java and .NET
Technical skill 4: Multi-threaded, highly distributed client/server development
Technical skill 5: Memory management tools/analysis
Soft skill 1: Communications skills
Soft skill 2: Write clear functional specifications and design documents
Engineer-centric company, focus on innovation. Global leader in safety and security technologies for Aerospace, Ground Transportation, Defence and Security sectors. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer / AA / Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabled.
• Specify, design, and implement functionality for the Vormetric Application Encryption (VAE) library with APIs for application encryption based on industry standards such as PKCS #11
• Specify, design and implement functionality for the Vormetric Tokenization Server (VTS)
• Design code with special attention to versioning, compatibility and correctness across multiple platforms, Linux, Windows and HPUX, AIX and Solaris. Primarily focused on Windows.
• Characterize and resolve performance issues
• Develop unit tests
• Work with the system test team to define test plans, troubleshoot and resolve software defects
• Interface with customers when necessary