Job ID: 22361181
Main Facts: Our products offer end-to-end solutions that support our customers ' flight. Join the Software Engineer supports
Located in Irvine, USA
Industry: Aviation & Aerospace
Technical skill 1: 2+ years’ experience with application development in native C++/Java programming in Android Application/Framework
Required level: 3/3
Technical skill 2: Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle: requirements analysis, tech design, implementation, code review, testing, and release
Technical skill 3: Proficiency in troubleshooting/debugging issues during development lifecycle and use necessary tools to measure software quality/performance
Technical skill 4: Very good knowledge of Networking/Linux platform.
Technical skill 5:
Required level: 1/3
Soft skill 1: Experience working within an Agile environment
Soft skill 2: Excellent judgment, planning and organizational skills
We share responsibilities in a culture of loyalty, partnership and transparency. We encourage solidarity and cooperation at every level of the organisation. We are all on the same team and united in our actions.
• Involved in developing C++ applications in Android framework and C++/Java on server side Linux based systems.
• Quality focused in terms of software delivery and adherence to the code maintainability and testability within the phases of software development lifecycle.
• Able to modify/create services in the Android framework, not just caller of the Framework services.
• Proactively engaged with the team and work with sense of urgency and accountability.
• The software development cycle is agile-drive (Scrum) and requires to be self-driven within the context of the sprint commitments.