Job ID: 230
Main Facts: Help design and implement the company's In Flight Entertainment (IFE) product suite.
Located in Irvine, USA
Industry: Aviation & Aerospace
Technical skill 1: UI development with Qt
Required level: 2/3
Technical skill 2: Object Oriented Programming
Technical skill 3: C++, Java, Networking/Linux platform
Required level: 1/3
Technical skill 4: Troubleshooting/debugging issues
Technical skill 5: Socket programming and knowledge of TCP/UDP
Soft skill 1: Working in an Agile environment
Soft skill 2: Judgment, planning and organizational skills
Required level: 3/3
Engineer-centric company, focus on innovation. Global leader in safety and security technologies for Aerospace, Ground Transportation, Defence and Security sectors. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer / AA / Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabled.
• Work with design/requirements team to implement user interfaces according to specifications.
• Work with automated testing tools/scripting for validation of implementation
• Design, implement, and test the software components that make up the IFEC distributed system.
• Create proof-of-concepts as necessary to demonstrate new ideas and technologies.
• Work in an AGILE environment.