Job ID: 13692905
Reward: Euro 2000
Main Facts: Security authority on product developments in the USA; Member of the global Security Office team.
Located in Vélizy, France
Industry: Aviation & Aerospace
Technical skill 1: Cryptography & Secure Protocols
Required level: 3/3
Technical skill 2: Threat Modeling
Technical skill 3: Vulnerability Assessments/Penetration Testing
Technical skill 4: SIEM
Technical skill 5: Cryptography
Required level: 2/3
Soft skill 1: oral and written communications skills
Soft skill 2: Collaboration, sensitive to needs of the teams
We believe technology can make the world a better place. For us this is more than a job, it’s our passion. Together, with our customers and partners around the globe, we are working to build smarter solutions because everywhere safety and security matter, we deliver.
Our company is securing the world’s cryptographic infrastructure – the keys, the algorithms, and the business logic. We are safeguarding some of the biggest names in technology, and are securing over 80% of the worlds banking transactions. We are looking for talented Security Engineers who can help us secure our next generation of security products.
Our Security Engineers are part of a global team supporting development as subject matter experts in topics such as security architecture, secure coding, cryptography, vulnerability assessment, and security certifications. They collaborate directly with the teams to not only assist in product security, but also to educate and elevate the security maturity of the teams in a manner that will scale.
1/ As the security authority on product developments, you will assume an active role in all aspects of the definition, development, deployment, and maintenance of our current, and next generation products:
- You will be embedded among software, hardware, and certification engineers to scope, architect, design, and evaluate the security of our products.
- Pragmatically balance security, performance, and compliance to ensure that products are not just secure, but usable for real world use cases.
- Stay abreast of the evolving threat landscape; investigate, prototype, and test mitigations that defend against current and new attack techniques.
- Champion security within the development teams to help them make their implementations more secure.
2/ As a member of the global Security Office team:
- Act as a security subject matter authority on projects and initiatives;
- Explore security topics that interest you and develop your skills in those areas
- Advocate and help implement security practices across all domains.