Job ID: 22278218
Main Facts: R&D : Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity
Located in Chicago, USA
Industry: Aviation & Aerospace
Technical skill 1: Minimum 7 plus years’ experience in Core SW development.
Required level: 3/3
Technical skill 2: SW cerfication process DO178 experience up to DALA.
Technical skill 3: Experience in real me Operating System (Pike).
Technical skill 4: Experience in drivers integrator.
Technical skill 5: Experience in COTS System on Chip & GPU cerfication plan (EASA Certification memo).
Soft skill 1: integrity
Soft skill 2: loyalty
We share responsibilities in a culture of loyalty, partnership and transparency. We encourage solidarity and cooperation at every level of the organisation. We are all on the same team and united in our actions.
· Responsible for computer low-level software design & IVV up to certification as defined with computer platform architect & application software architect. As a significant part of the low-level software activities should be subcontracted (externally for DAL C COM channel on SoC and internally at TAV for DAL A Monitoring channel), the job holder will define activities WBS (including key subcontractor selection and contract) and then will ensure the development, integration & certification of all the subcontracted activities in close link with the team.
· Ensure on its defined perimeter the support for all transversal activities such as testability, FMEA and reliability analysis at computer LRU & system level.
· Specifies product computer low level software architecture.
· Organize low level software activities workshare between Start-up Team / TAV / External Subcontractor
(such as Sysgo, CoreAVI, Richland Technologies).
· Hire locally dedicated Core SW engineer if needed (level of subcontract dependent).
· Ensure Subcontracted activities at technical and program level.
· Ensure SoC DAL C certification plan realization at SW level (in close linked with computer platform architect) with support of dedicated DCS (from TAV or DER expert).
· Ensure global low level software IVV at LRU level.
· Support application software architect and global SW integration on platform.
· Contribute at numerous (not exhaustive) activities handle by the start-up team such as the IVV global plan as well as the HW certification part of the COTS SoC in close link with the team.