Job ID: 22749942
Main Facts: The IVVQ Engineer is responsible for planning and supervising the efficient
execution of the System IVV activities for in-flight entertainment systems
Located in Irvine, USA
Industry: Aviation & Aerospace
Technical skill 1: Verification/Validation XP, large integrated systems
Required level: 3/3
Technical skill 2: IFE Experience
Required level: 2/3
Technical skill 3: Unix /Linux/ Android systems
Technical skill 4: Ethernet networks
Technical skill 5: Automation, if possible Squish
Soft skill 1: Self-motivated
Soft skill 2: critical thinker
Engineer-centric company, focus on innovation.
Global leader in safety and security technologies for Aerospace, Ground Transportation, Defenceand Security sectors.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer / AA / Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabled.
Our InFlyt Experience products offer end-to-end solutions that support our customers before, during
and after the flight. We are proud that our InFlyt Experience systems are used by over 274 million
passengers a year.
The IVVQ Engineer is responsible for planning and supervising the efficient execution of the System IVV activities for in-flight entertainment systems. He/she assures that the appropriate means and practices are applied to guarantee the adherence to defined quality standards with minimal wasted effort or inefficiencies.
• The IVVQ Engineer is expected to become familiar with the way the customers use the system. This knowledge is then incorporated into the planning of all IVV activities by the IVVQ Engineer.
• The IVVQ Engineer creates the System Test plan and report, assuring that the scope of the IVV activities fully covers all aspects of the system under test, while taking all previous verification activities on comparable systems into account to optimize the test effort. She/he works closely with the Project Engineer to define the IVV approach which best suits the schedule, budget and quality requirements of the project, considering its scope and specific attributes of the system to be delivered.
• During the execution phase of the IVV activities, the IVVQ Engineer works with the System Engineer to guarantee flawless execution in accordance with the test strategy, defined in the System Test Plan. Depending on the size of the project and the current workload, he/she may support System Engineer activities, particularly during integration and fix cycle phases.
• Finds synergies between test activities for multiple programs.
• Efficiently manages test resources (staff, software & hardware).
• Manages Defects / EIRs for the customer.
• Represents IVV in Final System Acceptance Tests (FSATs).
• The IVV Engineer can act as Scrum Master, upholds Agile values and principles.Organizes and facilitates the reviews planned in Scrum.